About this item
- Intel Core i5 12400F is a 12th Generation Alder lake Processor with 18MB Cache Memory. The 12400F has Total 6 Cores (6 Performance Cores) and 12 Threads. This is the Best processor CPU so Far released by Intel in I5 Range.
- Intel Core i5 12400F supports latest LGA1700 Socket. Some of the supported Motherboards are Z690, B660, H670, H610
- Intel Core i5 12400F Comes with 3 Years of warranty directly from Intel Brand.
- Both DDR5 RAM upto 4800 Mhz and DDR4 RAM upto 3200 Mhz are supported according to specific motherboard compatibility
- Intel Core i5 12400F uses base power of 65W and maximum power consumption of 180W.